JEMIMA LODGE Froggatt Derbyshire
Pet friendly wifi stone built Froggatt lodge built 2011 Sleeps 4
Situated in the small village of Froggatt a brand new stone built secluded south facing single storey lodge nestling in a peaceful position over looking grazing land and the River Derwent.
The well equipped luxury accommodation is approached by a private driveway. The owners live in the adjacent property and are on hand to personally welcome visitors. A superb base for walking, rock climbing on the 'Froggatt Edge', cycling and touring in the Peak District National Park.
Short breaks from £200 to £398
Full weeks from £270 to £530
Arrivals after 3pm and departures by 10am please.
All ground floor and wheelchair friendly. Underfloor heating throughout.
Two double bedrooms: one with double bed with a luxury memory foam mattress and one twin with luxury memory foam divan beds. Both bedrooms have wall mounted 26" LCD televisions with Freeview.
BATHROOM: with 'P' shaped spa bath with shower over, WC and wash basin, LCD Television and heated towel rail.
Kitchen, dining and sitting area.
Underfloor central heating throughout. Beautiful contemporary fitted kitchen with electric oven & hob, microwave, fridgefreezer, wine cooler, washer dryer and dishwasher.
SITTING AREA: 40" wall mounted LCD television with FreeSAT, XBox 360 games console/DVD player
All fuel and power included in rent.
All bedding and towels included in rent.
Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking with covered parking space.
- Secure storage for bikes/walking equipment.
- Horse accommodation available - stabling and grazing, bedding and haylage available
- Patio with stone flagged area, BBQ, garden furniture.
- One well behaved dog allowed.
- Sorry no smoking
- Shops a short drive away - approx 1 mile.
- Gastro pub 10 minutes walk
- Traditional country pub approx. 1.5 miles by car.
- bottle of sparkling wine in the chiller
- Conveniently placed for Peak District attractions:-
- Chatsworth House - 5 miles
- Bakewell Market Town - 7 miles
- Haddon Hall - 9 miles
- Eyam plague village - 3 miles