Innisfree Cottage Bed & Breakfast in the famous village of Eyam
Bed and Beakfast in Eyam
Innisfree Cottage is tucked away on a pretty country lane in the village of Eyam in the Peak District, Derbyshire.
Accomodates four guests in two newly renovated rooms on the first floor.
- There are two guest rooms at Innisfree Cottage both situated on the first floor.
- The twin room has a private bathroom with bath and shower and white robes.
- There is a flat screen television and DVD in addition to a radio and CD player
- There are numerous DVDs and books available
- There are tea and coffee making facilities plus a hair dryer.
- Individually controlled central heating radiators
- An ironing board is available on request.
- The double room has an en-suite with shower.
LOCATION & OVERVIEW
Innisfree Cottage is ideally situated for those visitors wishing to tour the Peak District due to its central location in the village of Eyam.