Hunstanton Holidays - flats, chalets and apartments.
Hunstanton Holidays has a selection of flats, chalets and apartments, all close to the blue flag beach and all amenities. Perfect for family holidays.
All our chalets, rental flats & apartments are located in South Beach Road Hunstanton PE36 5BA.
Hunstanton North West Norfolk is a popular traditional Victorian seaside holiday resort with lots to do for all the family. The resort has an interesting and varied history which has been depicted in many old postcards.
As the only east coast holiday resort in the United Kingdom which faces west Hunstanton enjoys beautiful panoramic sea views and sunsets across the Wash towards Lincolnshire. Record hours of sunshine have earned the resort the nickname of “Sunny Hunny”.
You can enjoy the safe ENCAMS 'Blue Flag' award winning sandy beaches, amusements and a funfair, an indoor Sea Life Centre, Oasis indoor swimming pool and sports centre, a large town green with band stand or the quieter Esplanade gardens.
Please click on the links to the right of this page for further information and photographs of individual holiday accommodation.
- Off road car parking
- Perfect for Norfolk family holidays
- Less than a minute from the safe beach
- Providing holidays in Hunstanton since 2002
- Close to the local shops, town centre & all amenities
- Environmentally Friendly Green Holidays with recycling facilities
- Visit Norfolk and enjoy our stress free fully inclusive priced UK Holidays
- Pet friendly, children & babies welcome, baby & toddler items are supplied
- Waves - first floor flat/apartment with west facing balcony and a great sea view
- Properties available for hire/holiday rentals between 1st March & 31st November
- Pebbles, Beeches & Tides - partially disabled friendly ground floor flats/apartments
- Fully equipped and furnished self catering holiday accommodation North Norfolk UK
Visits to Seal island leave regularly from the South Promenade, which also hosts pony and donkey rides, with entertainment and amusements which stretch along the Promenade to the funfair. The North Promenade has beautiful gardens, walks, coastal paths overlooking the famous striped red cliffs at Old Hunstanton, the old lighthouse and the ruins of St Edmunds church. There is a bowling green, krazy golf, 18 hole miniature putting green, tennis courts and 18 hole championship golf course in Old Hunstanton. Indoor leisure activities include the Sea Life Centre, Pier Amusements with a multiply lane 10 pin bowling alley, Oasis indoor swimming pool and sports centre.
Popular outdoor leisure activities include bird watching, cycling, horse riding, sailing, kite flying, kite surfing, wind surfing, power boats, water skiing and jet skis. The resort regularly hosts championship sailing and water ski racing events during the summer months. Or why not take a cycle ride along Peddars Way or a walk along the Norfolk Coastal Path or just simply relax . . . . . .
There is a good selection of shops, pubs, restaurants, picturesque villages, great un-spoilt beaches, nature reserves, tourist attractions all surrounded by the beautiful Norfolk countryside. In or out of the summer holiday season Hunstanton and the local surrounding area provide lots to see and do for family members of all ages.