Hillocks Barn 4 star holiday cottage in Brassington
Pet friendly cottage, sleeps 3 + cot. 4 star. Located within the Brassington Conservation Area, Hillocks Barn is situated up Red Lion Hill in a quiet, secluded part of this historic village.
- Duvets, linen and towels are supplied.
- Efficient electric storage heaters provide heating throughout the Barn.
- In addition, in the lounge, there is an attractive wrought iron, electric fire.
- That said, the traditional thick walls keep the Barn cool in the summer and particularly cosy in winter.
- In a separate utility room there is a washing machine and tumble dryer and additional space to store outdoor clothing and walking boots.
- There are also garden chairs for relaxing on the cobbled patio area in front of the Barn.
- There is off road parking for one car on the land behind Hillocks Barn.
- Pets are welcome and there are plenty of routes to walk dogs in the hills surrounding the village.
- You enter the accommodation from the cobbled patio area to the front of the Barn into the beamed kitchen/dining area, which is well equipped with all the essentials you will require for your stay, including a fridge freezer, microwave, electric cooker and hob.
Tariff and Booking
Please call to book Hillocks Barn.
Location and Attractions
Located within the Brassington Conservation Area, in an ancient lead-mining area, Hillocks Barn is situated up Red Lion Hill in a quiet, secluded part of this historic village.
The village has two excellent pubs both serving a selection of beers and wines and fine food. Ye Olde Gate Inn, taking its name from the turnpike gate opposite, dates from 1616.