Haven Perran Sands Touring and Camping Park
An Introduction to Haven Perran Sands Touring and Camping Park
Located in the surfing capital Cornwall, Haven’s Perran Sands welcomes tents, trailer tents, motorhomes and tourers. The large 365 pitch site is a short walk from the beach, making it the perfect location to catch the surf or take in a bit of the beautiful British sunshine.
• Tents, trailer tents, motorhomes and tourers welcome
• 3 shower blocks
• 3 covered dishwashing areas
• 24 Hour security
• 5min walk to park facilities
• Dogs welcome
• Daytime and evening entertainment
•On-site SPAR convenience store
• Restaurants and take-away restaurants on-site
• Sky Sports shown in Strikes Bar
The park has direct access to the beach which is walking distance via a stepped path. Cornwall is famous with surfers all over and Perran Sands offers surfing lessons and equipment hire so you can hang ten on the waves. If you are more of a land lover then Perran Sands offers lots of fun Haven activities to be enjoyed in the park.
Challenge your family to one of the fun activities hosted at Perran Sands. Activities include the popular adventure golf, mini ten-pin bowling, and pool tables.
The park also has a water activities range including fun inflatables for kids to splash about in the heated indoor pool. There is also a heated outdoor pool available to enjoy throughout warmer months.
Perran Sands has easy access the best that Cornwall has to offer, whether it is the trendy surfing town of Newquay you want to visit during your stay or the picturesque sand dunes and gardens dotted around the Cornish coast – Perran Sands is easily accessible to all.
After a busy day of hitting the waves, the park has food available to cater to all guests. For take-away lovers there is on-site Burger King or you can have a nice family meal at the Cafe Bar & Grill. The Strikes Sports Bar is also the perfect place to wind down and relax whilst watching Sky Sports on one of the televisions.
After a hearty meal, what better way to end your day with a show at the park’s ShowBar. From comedy shows to tribute acts, there is a variety of day and evening entertainment that families and kids will love.
• Pitch types: Tourers, motorhomes, tents and trailer tents welcome. Range of pitch types available including pitches with electrical hook-ups, most pitches are road accessible and car parking space available on most pitches. Pup tents are accepted.
• WC & shower facilities: 3 shower blocks with 36 showers and 44 WCs. Shaving point and hair dryer available. There are 2 family changing rooms with baby changing area.
• Food & Drink: On-site Cafe Bar & Grill restaurant, Burger King and Papa John’s takeaways also available. On site SPAR convenience store.
• Local Attractions: Nearby surfer town of Newquay is 9 miles away from the park. Other nearby attractions include Blue Reef Aquarium, St Ives and Crealy Adventure Park.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS ACCOMMODATION PROVIDER
Telephone: 01872 573 551