Harvest Moon Barn Steeple Claydon
Harvest Moon Barn offers luxurious self catering accommodation in Bucks - within easy reach of London and Oxford and only 10 miles from Silverstone Motorsport circuit. Easily accessible from the M40 motorway at Bicester.
Harvest Moon Barn is a newly renovated character barn with old oak beams, high quality furnishings and a ‘Villager’ wood burning stove. Set high on Old Blackmoor Hill with wonderful panoramic views over the surrounding Buckinghamshire countryside towards the northern edge of the Chiltern Hills, this is a truly peaceful, rural location with an abundance of wildlife - deer, badgers, rabbits and hares, woodpeckers and red kites are just a few of the regular visitors. .
Accommodation: Two bedrooms sleeping up to four people - one twin and one double bedroom. Both bedrooms have cast iron bedsteads with Egyptian cotton Linen and feather duvets. Cots and high chairs available. There is a high quality Family Bathroom with corner bath, walk in shower unit and shaver point.
.The new country style fitted kitchen and dining area features oak topped work surfaces, wooden flooring, a ‘Shabby Chic’ dining table and chairs providing a comfortable environment for relaxing and entertaining. .
Other features include:
- Wood burning stove (basket of logs included )
- French windows opening onto large garden patio
- Television with DVD and CD Player USB and MP3 –SD card reader and iPod docking station
- Fully equipped kitchen area with cooker, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave
- Private south facing sunny garden with garden furniture and rotary washing line
- Ample parking
- Welcome Pack – local produce, new laid eggs , fresh flowers etc
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Sorry no pets at present – although guide dogs welcome
- ECO air source central heating – dimmable lighting throughout
- Highchair and travel cot available on request
- Within easy Reach of Buckingham, Aylesbury, Oxford or Milton Keynes for the business professional
- Helicopter landing area.
For availability and costs please call 07703 171645
Things to do: locally there are the National Trust Properties of Claydon House, Waddesdon Manor and Stowe House and Gardens. Slightly further afield are the Bicester Village Outlet Shopping Centre, the 'dreaming spires' of the City of Oxford and just to the north of Oxford in the Cotswolds, the beautiful town of Woodstock and the world famous Blenheim Palace. There are several mainline train stations within 12 miles, with direct access to London, from Aylesbury, Bicester and Milton Keynes. centreFrom the M40