Hartshill Bakewell Derbyshire
Hartshill in Bakewell sleeps 5. Newly refurbished and just 10 mins walk to central Bakewell. Also Ribblesdale, our 2nd property next door, sleeps 5+2. Perfect for groups of 10-12 to holiday together
Hartshill and Ribblesdale are 2 adjoining newly refurbished stone-built houses situated 10 minutes walk above the centre of Bakewell, a thriving and lively small town in the heart of the Peak District National Park. Each house sleeps 5 and both are suitable for families or groups of adults. Ribblesdale can accommodate 2 additional people by arrangement.
Hartshill is a spacious, stone-built, end terrace holiday cottage, sleeping 5 in 3 bedrooms, located in the ever popular Bakewell.
- With 2 double bedrooms, one with twin beds and 1 single bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining/living room with French windows opening to patio
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC
Furnished and equipped to a high standard as follows:
- Full gas central heating and instant hot water
- Class-A double-glazing & cavity wall insulation to enhance your comfort in winter & summer
- Bedding and bed linen: all beds made up with Fogarty anti-allergy duvets and pillows
- Iron and ironing board
- TV/DVD player with Freesat; radio
- Patio table and chairs
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
Prices and Availability
* Full weeks from £350 - £595, please call or see our website for full details.
* Saturday to Saturday, although other start days may be possible.
* Short Breaks 3 night weekend or 4 night mid-week at approximately 70-75% weekly rate.
Please contact us for availability and prices. Prices are all-inclusive with no hidden charges.