Hartnells B&B Williton Somerset
Delightful thatched cottage in central village location close to pubs and restaurants A real home from home in Williton West Somerset where you are greeted with tea and homemade cakes on arrival as well as homemade bread and preserves at Sues a
Hartnells has a 4 star silver award rating from Visit Britain and offers you:
- Comfortable B&B accommodation with super king beds (which can be made up as twin if prefered) and en-suites.
- Ground floor room available.
- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities.
- TV in double rooms. Radios in all rooms.
- Children accepted.
- Disabled friendly. (Please check our access statement or call for details)
- Well behaved dogs accepted. (Please ask for our dog policy.)
- Access to the recreation ground and childrens playground from our garden.
- Close to The Exmoor National Park, the Quantock Hills, Coastal Path, Colleridge Way, Macmillan Way West.
- West Somerset Railway passes through Williton Station, within walking distance.
- Ideal for visiting Dunster village & Castle, Watchet, Minehead, Porlock & Taunton.
- Excellent walking oportunities and planned routes given.