Hall Farm Mews - high quality self catering near Ashbourne
Luxury accommodation now available at the Mews at Hall Farm, Hollington near Ashbourne, sleeps up to 8 guests in three bedrooms with three bathrooms...
Luxury accommodation now available at the Mews at Hall Farm, Hollington near Ashbourne, sleeps up to 8 guests in three bedrooms with three bathrooms.
This luxury barn conversion has been tastefully converted to provide superb facilities yet still retains the character and features of the original property.
Hollington village with good pub (close to Ashbourne), is a perfect location and the barn conversion provides an excellent base for visiting all the attractions in and around the Peak District.
A fabulous, brick-built barn conversion located in the village of Hollington, 6 miles from Ashbourne. Beautifully converted, The Mews seamlessly combines original features with modern comforts to provide delightful, bright and airy accommodation. The property boasts a fabulous sitting room with feature fireplace, a gas woodburning effect stove and beamed ceilings, a ground floor bathroom with roll-edge bath and a galleried first floor ensuite bedroom.
- Three bedrooms:
- 1 x double with ensuite (separate shower, basin and WC),
- 1 x ground floor twin,
- 1 x ground floor family room with double bed and 2 x single sofabeds with ensuite (separate shower, basin and WC).
- Ground floor bathroom with roll edge bath, basin and WC.
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area.
- Sitting room with gas woodburning effect stove and dining area.