Glebe End B&B
Glebe End B&B located in Great Longstone, a small rural village set in the heart of the Peak District.
Accommodation & Features
- Ground floor room with private entrance.
- Off road parking.
- En suite shower room.
- Double bed.
- Double sofa bed and a folding guest bed (sleep up to three children).
- Television, alarm clock radio, hospitality tray with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Entrance room for muddy boots and wet weather clothes.
- We are a no smoking establishment and we cannot accommodate pets.
A deposit (non refundable) by cheque will confirm your booking. Please note that at present we can only take cheque or cash as payment for the final balance.
Breakfast is freshly prepared for you on our AGA and served in the Garden Room. The full English breakfast is cooked using only the best produce, locally sourced where possible. Homemade bread and preserves too.
The Peak District National Park is the oldest and most visited National Park and no wonder because there is a wealth of recreational activities here. There is a network of foot paths around the village. There are also several trails and cycle ways in the area – The Monsal Trail (a disused railway) to Bakewell (3 miles) is only a few hundred yards from Glebe End.
Great Longstone village amenities:
* Church Lane Farm for milk.
* Pubs: The Crispin & The White Lion.