An introduction to Garthyfog Farm
Situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park - near Dolgellau North Wales in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Garthyfog Farm boasts magnificent views of the Mawddach Estuary.
Garthyfog Farm boasts magnificent views of the Mawddach Estuary. Backing onto the Cader Idris mountain range with the popular beaches of Fairbourne and Barmouth less than two miles away.
Activities in the area include Hill Walking, Climbing, Mountain biking, Water Sports, Pony Trekking, Fishing and many other attractions such as Gold and Slate mine tours.
Garthyfog also offers Camping and Caravanning.
For an ideal base to explore Snowdonia, take your pick from our Norwegian Log Cabins at Garthyfog Farm. Two of the cabins (Caban Mawddach & Caban Idris) can comfortably accommodate 4 adults and the other cabin (Caban Diffwys) has a sauna & spa shower just for the two of you. They include fully equipped kitchens with everything you will need.
Garthyfog farm is quiet and secluded giving you the chance to take in the magnificent views and some well earnt rest and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of every day life.
The cabins are often booked together for larger families or groups (subject to availability).
- Available all year round.
- Gas fired Central Heating (included in our prices).
- Shower, Wash Basin, WC.
- TV & Stereo.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen including Gas hob/oven/grill, microwave & fridge freezer.
- Linen supplied.
- Stunning views of the Mawddach Estuary and Snowdonia Mountain Ranges.
- Sleeps 4/6.
- Cot Available - £5 p/w not including linen (please enquire)
- Electricity & Gas (included in price).
- Sorry, We do not allow Smoking or Pets in the Cabins.
Camping & Caravanning
Camping in Snowdonia is a very popular destination for walking, climbing, mountain biking or for simply taking in the splendor of this beautiful part of Wales. Garthyfog Farm is ideally located, providing un-spoilt views, with sheltered and secluded pitches. Dolgellau, Cader Idris and the mountain biking Mecca of Coed y Brenin are all within easy reach.
'Cae Bach' which translates quite simply to 'small field' is one of the most popular spots on the site........
Acres of space providing far reaching views of the Mawddach Estuary and plenty of shelter and seclusion.
Site Facilities & Features
- 1 x Shower
- 2 x Flush Toilets
- 2 x Drinking Water Taps
- Hose pipe available
- Choice of secluded pitches
- Extensive Views of Mawddach Estuary, Barmouth and Fairbourne beaches against the backdrop of the Cader Idris and Surrounding Ranges