Field House Cottage Leek Staffordshire
Field House Cottage at The Roaches between Leek and Buxton in the Peak District National Park, is the ideal base for climbers, walkers and nature lovers
- Peak District self-catering holiday cottage
- Flexible accommodation for up to 4-6 people
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Direct access to open countryside
- Wonderful rural and scenic location at The Roaches
- Close to Leek, Buxton, Chatsworth, Alton Towers and The Potteries
Originally dating back to 1650, Field House Cottage has been newly refurbished to provide all you need to relax and enjoy your Peak District holiday. Its rural setting is idyllic, nestled next to the rocky crags of Hen Cloud and The Roaches, with direct access to this beautiful area of the National Park.
The cottage, which sleeps up to 4-6 people, is fully furnished and equipped to a high standard.
- Kitchen / dining room with access to two patio areas - perfect for barbeques. Fitted with oven, hob, fridge and dishwasher plus microwave, kettle, toaster.
- Separate comfortable sitting room room with views across the garden. Equipped with TV/DVD, radio/iPod dock and a selection of books and games.
- Two upstairs bedrooms, one with a flexible zip and link super king / twin bed arrangement; the second a twin bedroom. A cot can be provided on request. Additional sofa bed in the living room.
- Upstairs bathroom with combined bath / shower.
- Ample off-road parking next to the cottage.
Heating, electricity, bed linen, towels and WiFi are included.
Field House Cottage is attached to our own home and we offer some shared facilities including use of the washing / drying room and storage for bikes and climbing gear in the garage. You're also welcome to use our garden which includes a seasonal lake, island, pond and areas ideal for picnics. For nature lovers, there's an abundance of wildlife. We have a dog, cats and chickens but with animals on-site, we're unable to accept pets at Field House Cottage.
Field House Cottage is available for weekly rentals, starting on Fridays for 7 nights.
We also offer short breaks:
- Weekend breaks of 3 nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Mid-week breaks of 4 nights (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
For full details, rates and availability, visit: www.fhcottagepeakdistrict.co.uk or contact us on 01538 300634