Endmoor Farm Holiday Cottages in Monyash
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Group Friendly
- Wireless Broadband
- 4 Star
Quality holiday accommodation (5 cottages) on a working farm. 4 star rated. Pets allowed. Sleeping 2 to 22.
Choice of super holiday cottages in Monyash near Bakewell each offering high quality holiday accommodation.
- 3 cottages - open plan lounge/ kitchen, 1 double 1 twin bedroom all en-suite
- 1 cottage - cosy lounge/kitchen, spacious double bedroom. All rooms have en-suite bathrooms.
- Also on the same complex, Endmoor House with two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, all with private bathrooms.
Ideal for parties and reunions for groups of up to 22 people.
Pets allowed too...
Prices and availability
For more information and up to date prices and availability - please visit our website.
* Endmoor House sleeping 8 is built on the grounds of the original farmhouse. There are two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms, all with private bathrooms. Large lounge and farmhouse kitchen with seating for 10+ people, enclosed landscaped gardens and patio area.
* Rakes, Tagg & Milkens Cottages each have double and twin bedrooms all en-suite.
* Derby Cottage has a double bedroom with en-suite – ideal cosy retreat for couples.
Travel cot and high chair are available on request.
All cottages and studios are finished to a very high standard and include: -
- Freeview Television
- WIFI connection in the games lounge
- All linen
There's ample parking and communal lawn area, all enclosed in a courtyard surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens.
Endmoor Farm is situated in the heart of the Derbyshire Peak District National Park. This is a working farm and is home to a herd of pedigree Aberdeen Angus cattle as well as a flock of locally bred sheep.
The farm dates back to the mid 1800’s and has recently undergone extensive redevelopment. A barn complex of 5 luxury cottages has been created providing superb accommodation for groups of up to 22 people.
This is an ideal base to explore the Peak District with its many and varied attractions. The entire area of countryside is excellent for walking, cycling or just relaxing in the magnificent scenery which surrounds you.
* Credit card payments accepted.
* Bookings taken 365 days a year.