End Cottage Ashford in the Water
End Cottage was built over 300 years ago using local limestone. The exposed beams, stonework and Derbyshire gritstone fireplace with log burning stove give this cosy and comfortable cottage real character. It is furnished to the highest standard and
End Cottage was built over 300 years ago using local limestone. The exposed beams, stonework and Derbyshire gritstone fireplace with log burning stove give this cosy and comfortable cottage real character. It is furnished to the highest standard and is very well equipped throughout. It sleeps 2 people.
Tariff and availability
* All prices are inclusive of electricity and logs, linen and towels.
* £273 - £362 per week low season, £388 - £425 per week high season.
* Short breaks available.
For availability, please call for more details and check our website www.endcottage.co.uk/ for more information.
- End Cottage has a spacious living room, which is comfortably furnished. The modern, well-equipped kitchen opens off the living room. Upstairs, the bedroom has a good quality king-size bed and plenty of storage and wardrobe space.
- Ashford in the Water is situated in the heart of the Peak District and is a pretty village on the banks of the River Wye close to Bakewell, Chatsworth, Haddon Hall and more. It is famous for its Well Dressings, Medieval Sheepwash Bridge and beautiful old parish church Holy Trinity.
- Ashford has 2 village pubs both serving food along with a country hotel with up-market restaurant, tea-room, post office and a well stocked village shop which is a delicatessen, grocer and newsagent.
- The village is surrounded by the spectacular open countryside of The White Peak and Derbyshire Dales, which is ideal for walking, cycling and many other outdoor pursuits. Nearby villages of Great Longstone and Little Longstone with Monsal Dale, definitely all worth visiting too!
To whet your appetite why not look at our Peak District Videos and in particular Ashford in the Water Video
Details at a glance
· 4 star self catering holiday cottage.
· Sleeps 2.
· Double bedroom with king-size bed.
· Good quality bed linen and towels provided.
· Very well equipped
· Personally looked after by the owner
· Parking nearby
· Wood burning stove.
· Central Heating
· Peaceful sitting out area at the back.
· Garden furniture and barbecue provided.
· No smoking. No pets.
Television/ DVD player : Video recorder : Stereo system with CD player : Electric hob and oven : Microwave : Fridge and freezer : Washer/dryer : Shower : Cot and high chair on request : Iron
Bakewell, Chatsworth, Haddon Hall, Well Dressings
Nearby Pubs: Ashford Arms, Bull’s Head
Tea room, post office and well stocked village shop