Elens Castle Hotel and Restaurant
Welcome to this small awardwinning inn Elens Castle Hotel which is near Betws-y-Coed in Dolwyddelan Snowdonia North Wales. This delightful historic 3star inn offers a unique place to relax in a stunningly beautiful village at the heart of Snowdonia.
Adam and Helen Hardy welcome you to their comfortable, family-run hotel in Snowdonia, full of historic character, in the village of Dolwyddelan near Betws-y-Coed in North Wales.
This little gem of an inn offers:
- Non-smoking bed and breakfast accommodation
- All rooms en-suite
- Award-winning restaurant for guests and non-residents
- Historic coaching inn with olde-worlde bar with log-burning stove
- Two four-poster bedrooms for a little more luxury.
- Stunning views over the Lledr river and valley
- Family rooms for families of up to 6, high chairs, kids menu
- The perfect location to eat well, sleep well, and take a little of Wales back home.
- Bunkhouse for travellers on a a very small budget!
All rooms are ensuite and several have baths as well as showers. Each room is well-equipped and furnished for your comfort with freeview TV and DVD players, tea/coffee, hairdryer, alarm clock and free wireless broadband internet connection. To ensure a good night's sleep, all our beds are firm (so no roll-together!).
You are assured of the highest standard of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
We welcome groups of all sizes and children and we can provide travel cots and cot bedding for a small surcharge (pre-ordering of cots and cot bedding is essential).
Historic building with roman well in the grounds . Free Wi-Fi . Members of the Times Eating Out club . Listed in the AA pub guide as one of 2000 pubs selected for good food, character and comfort . Winners of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2011, 2012, 2013
The Siabod Restaurant
Winner of Rural Conwy Business Eating Out Award 2013
A mouth-watering, delicious, home-cooked eating experience in an informal and friendly atmosphere in an historic building with views. Childrens menu available. Families very welcome.
The Siabod Restaurant is named after the mountain ‘Moel Siabod’ which is 872m or 2861 feet high and rises from the village. The main restaurant and the Garden Room enjoy beautiful views over the Lledr Valley.
Wherever possible, all our produce is locally supplied using the highest quality suppliers in the Conwy Valley. These include O.E. Metcalfe, a multi award-winning butchers; Llandudno Smokery who supply our fresh fish and shellfish from local waters; Tipyn Bach Chocolate Company who produce hand-made, fair trade chocolate and so on.
To compliment your evening meal, we have an extensive wine list to suit all tastes. Afterwards, enjoy a drink by the wood-burning stove in our historic bar/lounge.
Evenings from 6.30 p.m. Booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. Please call us on 01690 750207.
Room Prices (per room i.e. at least two people including breakfast)
- All prices are per room (except the bunkhouse accommodation)
- At Easter and bank holidays there is a minimum of 3 nights booking.
- All prices include a full cooked breakfast and taxes.
- Children under 2 are free. We have travel cots and cot bedding available. Travel cots are £6 per stay and cot bedding is £3 per set. Pre-booking is essential.
- Discounts may be given for single occupancy dependant on availability (please phone 01690 750207 for details).
- Check in time is after 3 p.m. Check out time is by 10.30 a.m.