Taylors Croft Cottage in Edale - 5 star gold for 2
Private land with stretch of river to explore
- 5 Star
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Wireless Broadband
WATCH VIDEO: VisitBritain 5 Star Gold Award, spacious holiday cottage (luxury self-contained wing) sleeping 2 in lovely Edale. Pet friendly.
VisitBritain 5 star Gold Award, spacious holiday cottage (luxury self-contained wing) sleeping 2 + 2 in lovely Edale, bordering the river Noe. Sue and Tony Favell welcome you to Taylors’ Croft Cottage, the luxury self contained wing of their attractive eighteenth century home standing in a delightful country garden with grounds bordering the River Noe. In the heart of the Peak District National Park, this beautifully appointed cottage has breathtaking views of Kinder, Back Tor and Mam Tor (“the Shivering Mountain”).
Prices range between £325 and £485 for full weeks and £300 for short winter breaks. Please phone or email for prices and to check availability of dates.
- The spacious accommodation sleeps two people and contains everything you need for a romantic holiday in one of the most beautiful valleys in Britain with nothing but the sheep and cows to disturb you! The 20ft square beamed living room has spectacular 360° views, large comfy sofas (one of which opens into a double bed) TV, Sky, stereo and dining area. The oak kitchen has a washer/dryer, dish-washer, fridge with large freezer compartment, eye-level oven and microwave. The whole wing is fully centrally-heated and there is a ‘live-coal’ fire.
- From your bedroom’s carved mahogany four poster you wake to views of Hollins Cross overlooking the garden and trout pond. Charming bathroom with separate shower. Dressing room with drying cupboard.
At a glance
- 5 Star Gold Award, self-contained wing of 18th century house
- Four poster bed
- Amazing 360 degree views from upstairs sitting room
- Double Sofa bed in sitting room
- Oak Kitchen
- 'Live' coal fire
- Sky TV
- Bordering the River Noe