ETC 5 star graded, sleeps 5, pet friendly, non-smoking and situated in a beautiful and idyllic part of Wolfscote Dale, Dove Cottage is a Victorian 3 bedroomed self-catering fishing lodge, recently refurbished to a high standard. The cottage enjoys stunning views along the River Dove, and also has the benefit of a large well kept garden.
Dove Cottage can accommodate up to 5 people in 3 bedrooms (two twin, one single, all with basins). There is a comfortable sitting room, enjoying views over the garden and river.
The entrance hall leads into the dining room, with the kitchen, utilities and drying facilities beyond.
Also on the ground floor is a charming family bathroom.
We provide all the basic necessities, so that you can have a home from home in which to relax.
Key features & facilities
• Storage facilities designed with the angler and walker in mind.
• Everhot range, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer.
• TV & video, cd/radio/cassette player
• Electricity included
• Cot & Highchair available
• Babysitting service available
• All linen included (except for cot)
• Log/coalfire (provided and laid daily)
• Well behaved dogs are permitted
• Enclosed side garden suitable for children and dogs
• Welcome Grocery Basket
We regret there is no smoking in the cottage.