|Derwent House, luxury self catering holiday accommodation, with 6 bedrooms in Matlock, Derbyshire. The house sleeps 12 guests in comfort and is ideal for large groups and families to meet together in Matlock. |
Derwent House is an elegant grade II listed Georgian Home built in 1753 in the heart of Matlock. A special place for those of you that demand a little bit more from your holiday accommodation. The house includes:
· Large dining room seating 12 people
· Wood burning stove (logs supplied)
· 3 televisions, 3 DVD players and music systems
· Large fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, large fridge and range cooker
· Utility room with drying and laundry facilities
· 4 ensuite rooms plus large Victorian style family bathroom
Prices and availability
Please contact us on 0114 235 6199 with your requirements.
Grade II listed Derwent House is peacefully located in a conservation area overlooking the River Derwent, besides the popular Hall Leys park with its colourful gardens, views of Riber Castle, crown green bowling, tennis courts and boating pond.
A good selection of shops, restaurants, pubs, wine bars, art galleries and a swimming pool are all under 500 yards' level walk and the train station is just beyond. Wonderful walking country surrounds the town and the myriad delights of the Peak District National Park and Derbyshire Dales are either on the doorstep or within easy reach by car or public transport.