Darwin Lake Holiday Cottages Darley Moor Derbyshire
FOR SHORT BREAKS – PLEASE CALL US – WE MAY STILL HAVE LAST MINUTE OFFERS!! Linen and towels are included in our prices; as well as all heating and power!
English Tourism Council 4 star graded, Darwin Lake offers its guests a choice of 16 holiday cottages (both 2 and 3 bedroomed, sleeping up to 8 people), and is pleasantly located on the edge of the Peak District National Park, close to the Chatsworth Estate. Pets possible by arrangement. Ideal for larger groups or families wishing to holiday together.
Set in 10 acres of private woodland grounds surrounding Darwin Lake, our cottages are named after historic halls, castles and stately homes in Derbyshire, all of which are open to the public.
Tranquil and relaxing
Built in traditional stone, these superb cottages provide the perfect setting for a tranquil, relaxing holiday amidst an abundance of widlife.
The cottages are modern and spacious with an excellent standard of fixtures and fittings throughout and are ideal for either a quiet retreat or a family gathering.
Many groups book 3 or 4 cottages for that special occasion.
- 16 stone built, lakeside cottages sleeping a maximum of 102 people
- Open all year
- Electricity, linen, towels and heating included
- 25 minutes from M1
- Private parking
- Ideal for large groups, reunions and birthdays
- One well behaved pet welcome in 'Tissington' and 'Kedleston'
- Market towns and family attractions all within easy reach
- Local village pub serving real ale and home cooked food
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens - BBQ's available
- Secluded private grounds, including a woodland trail
- Cots and high chairs available, please bring your own cot linen