Little Dinham Woodland Caravan Park
An introduction to Little Dinham Woodland Caravan Park
- 4 Star
- Games room
- Swimming Pool
Little Dinham Woodland Holiday Park offering caravan holiday accommodation near Rock in Cornwall. Choice of local golf courses and ideal location for North Cornwall.
Set amongst delightful, mature grounds, in a sheltered wooded valley, situated on the banks of Dinham Creek with magnificent views down to the River Camel, Little Dinham is well situated to cater for many holiday pastimes.
Nearby Polzeath is famous for its surfing and is a popular family beach with its vast expanse of sand and rock pools.
Daymer Bay, with its safe sandy beach and dunes is popular with the children and has excellent windsurfing.
Rock is a veritable paradise for the boating enthusiast, where the wide sheltered waters of the River Camel estuary offer some of the best boating facilities in the South West. Also available at Rock is the Water-Skiing Club, and a foot ferry operates daily to Padstow, just a short ride across the estuary.
For the golfing enthusiast, we have the choice of the finest golf courses in the country at St. Enodoc and Roserrow.
In addition to its glorious setting, Little Dinham offers the following facilities:-
- Large five bed-roomed holiday lodge with its own private garden.
- Deluxe six berth static holiday caravans.
- Holiday Cottage — "The Chubbs" which has four bedrooms, sleeps seven, and is just short walk from caravan park
- All accommodation is fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, duvets, pillows.
- Colour TV/video and microwave.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.(From Spring Bank Hol - To Mid September)
- Children's games and pool room.
- Table tennis.
- Children's castle with swings.
- Caravan holiday homes for sale.