Venn Down Farmhouse
An introduction to Venn Down Farmhouse
- Group Friendly
- Sea Views
Venn Down Farmhouse dates from the 17th Century and stands high above the village of Boscastle in 12 acres of tranquil countryside.
Luxurious ground floor accommodation with open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen. There are three bedrooms, one double bedroom with en-suite shower room, a double bedroom with a super king size bed or two twin beds and en-suite bathroom and a children's bedroom with bunk beds and a cot.
The patio door leads from the kitchen on to a private, secluded, decked sun terrace with table and chairs beneath the pergola.
Lawned garden with garden furniture and a barbecue area. For the children there is a separate play area with swings and trampoline.
Luxurious first floor accommodation, with level access across a large decked sun terrace. Inside, the accommodation is light and contemporary with a lounge, dining room, kitchen, double bedroom and en-suite shower room. Double doors open from the lounge onto the sundeck, where there is patio furniture for you to sit back and enjoy the views and peaceful surroundings. The sea can be viewed in the distance and the sunsets are spectacular. There is also a lawned garden with garden furniture and a barbecue area.
- Television, DVD and FM/CD M25usic system
- Central heating throughout
- Fireplace with electric wood burner effect fire
- Bed linen and towels (please bring beach towels) and Hair dryer.
- Stainless steel electric hob and oven and Microwave
- Dishwasher and Refrigerator
- Washing machine and Tumble drier (in shared Laundry Room)
- Ironing board and Iron.
- Highchair and Cot (we do not supply cot linen