Clare Ellen Guest House
An introduction to Clare Ellen Guest House
- 4 Star
- Swimming Pool
A friendly, family run guest house situated in a quiet residential area.
Clare Ellen Guest House is a charming Victorian town house dating back to the late 19th century which retains its period character while offering all the modern conveniences you would expect from a four star establishment.
A friendly, family run guest house situated in a quiet residential area minutes from Canterbury town centre, Clare Ellen benefits from private off road parking, a garden, swimming pool and free internet access.
Each of the seven large and elegant en suite bedrooms feature TV, hairdryer, clock radio, mini fridge, razor points and tea and coffee making facilities. We also offer luggage storage, laundry service and ironing facilities.
Start the day in our cosy dining room with a wide choice of high quality breakfasts including a buffet of cereals, yogurts and fresh fruits. Or opt for our traditional full English breakfast with vegetarian option. We can cater for any special dietary requirements. For the comfort and safety of all our guests this is a strictly non-smoking house.
Single room (with private facilities) £32-£35
Double or twin room (en suite) booked as single occupancy: £45-£50
Double room (en suite) £60-£70
Twin room (en suite) £60-£70
Triple room (en suite) £76-£95
Family room (en suite) £68-115
All prices are inclusive of full English breakfast
From May to September we do not take single night bookings over Bank Holidays and Saturdays
We have 6 double bedrooms which are en suite. One room is a single with private facilities (own shower/toilet just outside the room).
To make your stay as pleasant as possible Clare Ellen offers a wide range of services:
• Luggage assistance and storage facility for late departures or early arrivals
• Information point with wide range of maps and leaflets - downstairs hall
• “Places to Eat” and “Places to Visit” guides
• Books and magazines - selection of reading material
• Organising events, ordering taxi and restaurant bookings
• Garage £5.00 per day
• Travel cot with bedding £5.00 per day
• Telephone and fax service £0.50 for local calls £1.00 for national calls
• Laundry service £5.00 per load
• Range of snacks & sandwiches for the late arrivals (ordered in advance) £3.50 - £5.00 per person
• Tea and coffee service £2.50
Disclaimer: The information on this property was presented with the best of intentions. Any reported errors will be corrected immediately. People interested in contacting the above property should confirm for themselves the accuracy of any data presented.