Christ Church in Litton
...new in 1929!
Prior to the building of this dimunutive church, services were held in the local school.
The parish church of Christ Church was built to a modern design by W H R Blacking in 1929 to take the place of the combined School, Church and Library, which had been built by Canon Samuel Andrews, vicar of nearby Tideswell, in 1865.
This pleasing little building stands at the western edge of Litton village, on the road to Tideswell.
Last Updated: 28 Apr 2015