Chiltern Gables bed and breakfast Speen
Chiltern Gables offers high quality bed and breakfast accommodation in the village of Speen near High Wycombe in Bucks.
Chiltern Gables is a family home set on the edge of Speen village in the heart of the Chilterns,surrounded by spectacular countryside which is protected through its status as an area of outstanding natural beauty. Nearby are excellent road and rail links to London and the Midlands, and Heathrow Airport is only 20 miles away..
The accommodation for guests is in a luxury self-contained, three roomed studio apartment.
- Three roomed studio apartment for 1 or 2 people with off-road parking and access to garden.
- Living room & kitchen area with television and entertainment systems. Broadband internet connection can be provided.
- Modern bright bedroom with excellent county views.
- Well appointed shower room with underfloor heating.
- Buffet breakfast provided.
- Excellent local pubs and restaurants within walking distance.
- Flexible arrangements available on request, for example longer stays.
- Walking, cycling, horse riding and many other pursuits locally available
Please note: Chiltern Gables is non-smoking and we are sorry but we do not take pets.
Double occupancy £65
Single occupancy £45
Child staying with adults £10 (maximum 2 children)
(plus a £15 supplement for one night stays)
Bed and Breakfast: as above plus continental breakfast provided in apartment. A choice of juices, fruit, cereals, bread, preserves, and cold meats etc - £5 per person
Cooked breakfast by special arrangement – served in the main house on request - £9 per person