Honeysuckle Cottage Castleton Derbyshire
This 250 year old detached cottage centrally situated in the famous Peak District village of Castleton sleeps up to 4 people in 2 bedrooms
Key features of Honeysuckle Cottage and Castleton
* One double and one twin bedroom room.
* Perfect for exploring other areas of the Peak District on foot, bicycle or car.
* The rental price includes all linen, towels, Full central heating, electricity & gas and a starter tea & cofee pack.
* Comfortable modern interior but still retains its original charm.
* The bathroom has a whirlpool bath and a separate power shower.
* The kitchen is equipped with a double oven & hob, microwave, fridge & freezer & Washer/dryer.
* A comfortable lounge/dining room with flat screen TV, DVD & CD player.
* Iron/board, hair dryer are also provided. Patio table & chairs.
* Secluded front and rear gardens with views of Mam Tor and Peveril Castle. Off street parking and secure storage for mountain bikes, hang gliding or climbing equipment Etc..
* Cot and high chair available free upon request.
* Within 1mins walking of all social facilities in Castleton.
* Several restaurants pubs and tea shops, gift shops and book shops and Outdoor Shops, New Visitors Centre, adventure playground for younger children.
* Peveril Castle and the three local Mines open to visitors.