Four Seasons B&B Castleton
Castleton B&B that stands out from the crowd! Check out the photographs and you'll see why! Totally refurbished bed & breakfast and a warm welcome.
Four Seasons B&B is a recently renovated Victorian House in Castleton with large, bright rooms with great views fitted to a high standard and decorated in a modern style. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and friendly atmosphere in a fantastic setting. Our rooms have either King-size, Double or Single beds and we have a number of family rooms that can sleep up to two adults and two children, along with rooms that can comfortably and easily sleep three adults in separate beds.
* En-suite or private shower room
* Tea & coffee making facilities
* Bath & hand towels
* Remote control colour TV with Freesat and teletext
* Great views over Castleton village and Peveril Castle or to the rear over Mam Tor, Back Tor and Lose Hill
* WI-FI wireless internet connection (if your laptop is not wireless we have a Wirelss USB Adaptor for you to borrow)
A superb breakfast is included too. Choose from: full English, cereals, prunes, grapefruit, yoghurts, kippers, toast & preserves, fruit juice, tea & coffee. Vegetarians are happily catered for.
Children are welcome and we can provide a travel cot for tiny tots.
The Four Seasons Bed & Breakfast is open all year round.
Prices start from £45 Single Occupancy (mid-week only).
Facilities for disabled guests
* Chair Lift
* Disabled shower and toilet facilities