Cliffe Cottage Castleton Derbyshire
Sleeps 6 dogs welcome. WiFi family friendly. log fire and central heating. Built in the 1700s
Visit Britain 3 star graded - sleeps 6. The cottage, built in the 1700s, is located in Castleton, one of the most sought after locations in the Peak District. Set along the pathway to Peak Cavern overlooked by Peveril Castle, the tranquil position of Cliffe Cottage is just a stone's throw from the midst of Castleton.
From its exposed stone walls, panelled doors and beamed ceilings to the inviting log burning stove, this former miner's cottage still retains its olde worlde charm whilst offering the comfort of every modern convenience. Just bring yourselves, some clothes and some food - everything else should be here.
Key features of Cliffe Cottage
- A spacious beamed lounge with two leather sofas, dining table, open fire, T.V. and D.V.D.
- A fitted kitchen with limed oak units, gas cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box and dishwasher.
- An automatic washing machine and tumble-dryer are in the garage.
- Two double bedrooms
- A twin bedroom
- A fully tiled bathroom with electric shower and W.C.
- Two parking passes available for Peak Cavern Residents Car Park.
- Cot and high chair available
- All gas, electricity, logs and WiFi included in the price