(Betws Y Coed). Bryn Bella offers relaxing and comfortable bed and breakfast (B&B) accommodation overlooking the village of Betws-y-Coed in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.
AA Highly Commended 4 Star Guest House 2011 - 2012
Green Tourism Business Scheme Gold Award
The lounge is situated on the ground floor and is there for your comfort. There is a colour TV and video for your use, but please be respectful of other Guests. The bookcases contain a number of books, including Walking and Climbing guides of the area as well as those of other parts of the world. In addition you will find recent copies of Bird Watching, High, local papers and TV listings
Our hearty breakfast is the perfect start to the day, served in a pretty dining room, which also enjoys beautiful views across the valley towards Betws-y-Coed. Choose from our breakfast bar, a selection of cereals, fruit juice, grapefruit and prunes, yoghurts and fresh fruit.
This is followed by a freshly cooked full breakfast, toast and preserves, and fresh filter coffee or tea. We also offer vegetarian alternatives, and can cater for special diets such as coeliac (celiac), wheat-free etc. De-caf coffee and tea, and fruit teas are available on request.
Facilities provided include:
- Ample free parking in our own private car park without being blocked in.
- Drying and ironing facilities.
- All rooms have TV, hairdryers, fridge, microwave, electronic safe, tea & coffee facilities.
- All Rooms have TV's with DVD players.
- A garage for the storage of motorcycles/mountain bikes with jet wash is availble.
- Terraced patio and gardens fron t and rear with ample garden furniture with great views.
- Peaceful garden in which to relax.
- WiFi Internet access throughout the house with a public PC & printer in the guests lounge.
- Tasty packed lunches available to order.
Bed & Breakfast Tariff
Double from £75.00
Double from £80.00
- All prices are per room per night and include breakfast.
- Low Season:
- January, February, March, November, December (less Christmas, New Year and Bank Holiday weekends which will be charged as High Season).
- High Season:
- April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays.
- Discounts may be given for single occupancy subject to availability.
- A non refundable deposit equivalent to one nights stay per room is required to confirm all bookings.
Please contact the owner directly
Alternatively return to our Snowdonia B&B