Birdsgrove House Ashbourne, sleeps 24
10 bedrooms - self catering for up to 24 people. 8 bedrooms en-suite and two main bathrooms. Set in 12 acres of stunning gardens, fishing on the River Dove which border the grounds
Birdsgrove House nestles on the edge of the tranquil Oakover Country Estate. Set in 12 acres of stunning gardens, this Grade II listed, 19th century mansion also has the benefit of the beautiful River Dove which borders the grounds, with walks from the front door into the countryside.
* View Ashbourne Video in full HD
* View Dovedale Video in full HD
The house enjoys charm and character, retaining many of its original features including beautiful open fireplaces and being sympathetically decorated with luxury furnishings, including a Clive Christian kitchen. The house occupies a stunning position overlooking the open rural views of the Dove Valley in the Derbyshire Dales
The house also boasts a huge 2m square TV projector screen with Sky, perfect for movie nights or sports. Wi-fi connection also available.
It also makes ideal accommodation for conferences and business events and is a perfect venue for intimate, bespoke weddings ceremonies and receptions.
*Entrance Hall - Large entrance hall with open fire, settees and the large projector screen.
* Snug - Cosy and comfortable with couches, colour TV – a great place to relax with the papers.
* Drawing Room - Chill out living room for some peace and quiet.
* Bedroom - Downstairs bedroom available, which will be particularly suitable for guests with mobility issues.
* Dining Room - A large spacious traditional dining room.
* Kitchen - As with the entire house, this room enjoys a high specification for your enjoyment including a Clive Christian fitted kitchen and island with marble worktops and splashbacks. All modern appliances are available for your convenience including an American style range and fridge / freezer and the Utility Room houses the microwave, dishwasher and additional appliances including a washing machine, iron and ironing board. All standard kitchen equipment is provided
* Games room - Games available for the young and old !
* 2 downstairs cloakrooms with W.C. and washbasin.
There are 10 bedrooms on this floor which can accommodate up to 24 people, allowing for a degree of flexibility.
8 bedrooms have en-suite facilities and there are two main bathrooms.
All rooms have been tastefully furnished to meet our exacting standards and enjoy breathtaking vistas of the countryside.