Birchwood Tourist Park in North Trigon, Wareham
An introduction to Birchwood Tourist Park in Wareham
Family run, ideally situated, shop, hard standings, fully serviced pitches, large games field, tents and dogs welcome.
Birchwood Tourist Park is in an ideal position for exploring Dorset. Centrally located for visiting Bournemouth, Poole and The Purbecks. Centrally located within Wareham Forest.
Boundaries adjoining the forest give unrivalled direct access for walking, mountain biking or riding. There is a children's paddling pool on the site and all sorts of other activities. Rallies Welcome.
Bring your dog and take a walk in Wareham Forest, Remember all pets should be well behaved and on a lead within the site. Facilities at Birchwood Tourist Park include:
- Free hot showers, hot water, hairdriers and shaver points
- Wash up sinks
- Chemical toilet disposal points
- Security barrier access system
- Motorhome waste disposal point
- Launderette with washers, tumbledriers and ironing
- Electrical hook-up point (10 amps supply)
- Fully serviced pitches avaliable on either grass or block paved hard standing with gravel area for awning (Facilities include electrical hook-up 15/16 amps supply, TV aerial points, water tap, foul and grey water sewerage drainage providing environmentally friendly chemicals are used
- Dogs admitted if kept on a lead
- Self service shop and off licence
- Take away foods
- Tourist Information
- Children's play areas with paddling pool and sand pit
- Large open area for ball games
- Games room with pool table
- Public telephone
- Free tennis, badminton, on grass, pitch-n-putt, table tennis with your own equipment otherwise you can hire all you need.
NB. Some facilities may not be available throughout the full season