Berkeley Castle near Bristol in Gloucestershire, is one of the most remarkable buildings in Britain and an outstanding example of Medieval domestic architecture.
Please check below for the days that the Castle is open, as it is not open every day. (The Castle is closed on Fridays & Saturdays for private functions.)
Visit the Berkeley Castle WEBSITE
Berkeley Castle is a fairytale castle with its warm pink stone that glows softly in the sunset. Outside, the keep wall drops to the Great Lawn below; but inside the Courtyard the building is very intimate in scale, with uneven battlements, small towers, arched doors and windows of every shape and size.
The Castle is available for groups on any open days throughout the Season.
- Last admission is an hour before closing time.
- Opening times and availability may be subject to alteration.
- We regret no dogs, except service dogs, are allowed anywhere on the premises
- Free Car Park with Picnic Lawn adjacent.
- Guided Tours are FREE (when available).
Last Updated: 28 Apr 2015