Bentley Brook Inn
Bentley Brook Inn is an established (Visit Britain) 3 star rated Country Inn with 11 comfortable en-suite rooms
The Bentley Brook Inn is an established (Visit Britain) 3 star rated Country Inn with 11 comfortable en-suite rooms - pets are also welcome by prior arrangement. With an award winning restaurant, traditional beers and good quality bar food the Bentley Brook Inn provides affordable accommodation and is a great base for a holiday or short break in the Peak District.
- Double or Twin room £80 on-peak; £60 off-peak
- Single room £60 on-peak; £50 off-peak
- Family room £110 on-peak; £90 off-peak
- Beresford Suite £100 on-peak; £85 off-peak
- The room tariffs include a delicious full English breakfast including our own home cured bacon and home made sausages or for those who prefer, a light continental breakfast.
Please contact us for last minute deals and special rates.
Location and more information
The Bentley Brook Inn and Restaurant is ideally situated in the Southern part of the Peak District National Park known as the Derbyshire Dales.
Ashbourne is a market town just two miles South of the Inn. It is mainly Georgian but there are several important Elizabethan and Jacobean buildings still in use. Many traditional style shops remain, with excellent butchers, haberdashers and grocers and of course many antique shops. A stall market opens on the Market Place every Thursday and Saturday.