beachcomber cottage Beer East Devon
An introduction to Beachcomber Cottage
Nestling quietly in the picturesque fishing village of Beer just 4 minutes stroll to the lovely horseshoe beach and a minute to the village shops this lovely cottage with sunny garden sleeps 6 cot children and pets most welcome
MAY OFFERS!!! CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!!
Contact details: please call Jan on 01298 872927 or email email@example.com
Beachcomber Cottage was built circa 1900 and lies in a quiet, sunny spot with great views of the village. It's just 4 minutes from the beach and 1 minute from the main street with real shops specialising in fresh local produce, gifts, galleries, pubs and restaurants. The cottage offers superb accomodation for 6, is exceptionally well equipped and has a lovely sunny garden with BBQ. It is well located to explore the abundance of local attractions.
The horseshoe beach is a suntrap and has interesting rockpools to explore. The cliffs form part of the South Devon coastal footpath and this area of the coast is a World Heritage Site due to the important fossils found here.
Beer is famous for it's lace, stone and smuggling and is an ideal resort for families with a safe clean beach and beach huts for hire. Enjoy the beach cafes, a fishing trip, a stroll along the coastal footpath or a devon cream tea!
- Sitting room with plenty of seating around the fireplace with gas fire. There is a 32inch LCD widescreen TV, DVD/CD player. Games, books and DVD's make you feel at home.
- The kitchen is extremely well equipped with plenty of crockery, glassware and utensils for your stay. There is an automatic washing machine, hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, ironing facilities and a fridge.
- The downstairs cloakroom has lavatory and handbasin with mirror and shaver point.
- Upstairs the bathroom has a bath with shower above, mirror with shaver point, lavatory and handbasin.
- 3 bedrooms, two are double and one is twin. hairdryer and a small bedroom TV are provided.
- All rooms are tastefully decorated and furnished.
- Gas central heating.
- Sunny garden with barbecue and patio furniture.
- Child friendly with travel cot and high chair.
- Pets welcome at £25 each.
- Linen can be hired £20 per bed.
- Heating included.
BEACHCOMBER PRICES AND AVAILABILITY.