Bath Paradise House Bath Somerset - 11 Rooms
...a splendid 17th century mansion with walled gardens and views over the city of Bath
- Wireless Broadband
Bath Paradise House is a delightful 17th century mansion with half an acre of walled gardens and providing splendid views over Bath itself. Only a few minutes walk from the centre and all the attractions.
Close to Bath City Centre and all the attractions
- 5 minutes walk to Bath Spa Railway Station
- 7 minutes walk to Thermae Bath Spa
- Luxury En suite bed & breakfast accommodation
- Spectacular Panoramic view of Royal Crescent, Abbey and City
- Wireless Internet connectivity throughout
- Computer available in drawing room
- Off street Parking plus on street permit Parking
- Half Acre of Walled Gardens
- Strictly non smoking establishment
- Regret no pets
An elegant Georgian House, dating back to 1735, built of classic honey coloured Bath stone with more than half an acre of magnificent walled gardens and giving splendid views out over the City of Bath.