Barley Meadow Camping and Caravan Park
An introduction to Barley Meadow Camping and Caravan Park
Set within Dartmoor National Park, the Barley Meadow Camping & Caravan Park offers 60 well spaced pitches, childrens play area, games room, shop + more!
Barley Meadow Camping and Caravan Park is family run and set within the Dartmoor National Park, one of the last great open spaces, in the heart of glorious Devon.
We are a small, friendly touring park easily accessible from the A30 (2 minutes) and M5 (15 minutes). You won't get lost finding us!
- 60 well spaced pitches, most with electric hook-up
- fire pits available for hire - logs and kindling can be bought on site
- free hot water
- new refurbished toilet/shower block - family room in both ladies and men's facilities - including baby changing and baby bath
- complete laundry facilities
- new children's wooden play trail
- games room (pool table and bar football)
- shop on site selling locally produced goods including delicious ice creams and jams plus a selection of teas and coffee
- pre-ordered freshly baked croissants for your breakfast - cafetieres of coffee available also!
- calor gas supplies for purchase
We welcome tents, touring caravans and motor homes to our park.
Nearby you will find Two Moors way (just 200m from the park), a spectacular and popular walking route which is 117 miles long and links Dartmoor & Exmoor National Parks. We have a wonderful local pub, 1 mile away and featured in The Sunday Telegraph as one of their favourite country pubs for its real ales, blazing fires and excellent food.
Castle Drogo and its beautiful gardens is just 10 minutes drive away, and the Cathedral City of Exeter with its extensive shopping centre, glorious Cathedral, historic quayside and much more besides is a short 15 minute drive away.
See what our guests say by clicking the guest book.
Barley Meadow Tariff