Avery Cottage Cheltenham Gloucestershire
This character Cotswold stone cottage lies in the heart of the historic and quaint village of Notgrove and offers characterful and comfortable, dog friendly, self catering accommodation. The cottage dates back to the 19th century and retains a typical cottage charm with a stunning private garden and off road parking - its the perfect cottage for families.
A gorgeous Cotswold cottage, situated in the most glorious surroundings of the Notgrove Estate, one of the Cotswolds most beautiful farm estates, surrounded by over 1500 acres of beautiful farmland and countryside.
- Sitting room - with seating for 6, TV with Freeview and DVD player, table & chairs and a wood burning stove, stereo system with I-pod dock and wi-fi inetrnet access.
- Kitchen - electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and table seating 6 people.
- Utility Room - Dishwasher and Washing machine
- Bathroom - bath, hand-basin and WC
- Bedroom One - Large master bedroom, double bed, wardrobe, stunning views
- Bedroom Two - Double or twin room, chest of draws, stunning views
- Bedroom Three - Double or twin room, chest of draws and a chair
- Shower Room - Electric Shower, WC, wash basin
- Outside - large private garden with table and chairs, BBQ available on request. Off road parking and garage for storing bikes.
More information - Oil heating provided throughout the year, travel cot and other baby items can be provided upon request, 2 dogs allowed in the property at a rate of £20 per dog for up to a week. Free wi-fi internet access.