Someone to listen and a helping hand when you want it
As time moves on and some tasks become less easy, there's no reason why you shouldn't continue to live the life you know, in the home you've made. Sometimes all you need is a visit from a trusted, friendly face; someone to listen and a helping hand when you'd appreciate it.
As one of the UK's most respected care providers and a leader in its field, Audley is recognised, registered and regularly audited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Which means the carer you invite into your home is rigorously trained and highly qualified and our standard of care is second to none.
We believe in honesty, integrity, pride in what we do and respect for those we do it for. What matters is that the homecare services you receive are the best fit for your lifestyle and specific to your home – no matter how much or how little you require.
We don’t have a price list of pre-packaged care programmes. You only pay for the services you use:
- Cleaning, ironing and preparing meals
- Washing, dressing or shaving
- Shopping, collecting prescriptions or walking the dog
- Medication assistance
- Company and help whilst recovering from illness
- Live-in, sleep-in or night care or holiday cover
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed, whatever the time
- Accompanying you to appointments or social activities.
No job is too small. If we're not there with you around the clock, rest assured we are on-call every minute of every day. We also get to you very quickly and as a matter of urgency when you call.