Corner Cottage in the pretty village of Ashford-in-the-Water
Luxury 5 star self-catering accommodation, 3 bedrooms, all en-suite sleeps 6 + cot...
Luxury 5 star self-catering accommodation, 3 bedrooms, all en-suite sleeps 6 + cot.
Corner cottage is a superbly appointed 300 year old period stone cottage with exposed beams, stonework and a galleried landing.
Call for latest prices.
If you wish please contact us via email
* 1 en-suite twin room with bath/shower, 1 en-suite king room, 1 double four-poster room with private shower room.
* Each bedroom has it's own colour TV with Freesat.
* All bed linen including duvets and towels are provided.
* There is a beautiful lounge with comfy 2 piece leather suite.
* Colour TV with Sky+ and DVD player.
* The elegant dining room seats up to 8 and has a micro CD system.
* The beamed, newly fitted kitchen has an electric cooker, gas hob, fridge/ freezer, washer/dryer, microwave and dishwasher.
* Gas central heating throughout.
* Outside there is a South-facing courtyard with table, chairs and barbecue.
* Parking for three cars outside the cottage.
* Free wireless internet access
Situated in a peaceful location in the centre of the premier Peak District village of Ashford-in-the-Water. Local pubs, restaurant, village shop and tea-rooms are all within walking distance. Market town Bakewell with excellent shopping and markets is just 2 miles away.