2 Church Cottages Cheltenham Gloucestershire
This lovely Cotswold stone cottage lies in the heart of the historic village of Notgrove in Gloucestershire, in the heart of the Cotswolds, and offers characterful and comfortable, dog friendly, self catering accommodation.
A gorgeous Cotswold cottage, situated in the most glorious surroundings of the Notgrove Estate, one of the Cotswolds most beautiful farm estates, surrounded by over 1500 acres of beautiful farmland and countryside.
- Sitting room - seating for 4, television with Freeview and DVD player, table & chairs and a wood burneing stove, I-pod docking station. Wi-fi internet access.
- Kitchen - electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher and table seating 4 people.
- Bedroom one - Double bed, wardrobe, chest of draws and stunning views
- Bedroom Two - Double or twin room, chest of draws, stunning views
- Outside - the pretty cottage garden contains a patio area with table and chairs, a BBQ is available on request. The three cottages share an access path which travel through each garden, this is shared and therefore will be used by your neighbours. Parking is provided in a car park area to the back of the cottages. Stunning walks from your doorstep.
- The cottages have Wi-Fi access which you are welcome to use.
- Heating provided throughout the year,
- Travel cot and other baby items can be provided upon request.
For availability and prices please call direct on 07760 337441 and please mention Let's Stay Cotswolds.