Primrose Cottages Tideswell
Number 1 Primrose Cottages sleeps 5 + 2 (+ cot) and is a comfortable, quiet house within easy walking distance of the village’s centre, ideal for a restful break...
Number 1 Primrose Cottages sleeps 5 + 2 (+ cot) and is a comfortable, quiet house within easy walking distance of the village’s centre, ideal for a restful break; get up in the morning and walk to the shops to buy newspapers and croissants or bacon for breakfast, and in the evening walk a few yards to a welcoming pub with well-kept real ales.
Price per week (Sat - Sat lets)
3 March – 30 March - £250
31 March – 13 April - £350
14 April – 25 May - £300
26 May – 1 Jun - £400
2 June – 26 June - £300
27 June – 24 July - £350
25 July – 4 Sept - £450
5 Sept – 18 Sept - £350
19 Sept – 23 Oct - £250
24 October – 30 October - £350
31 October – 18 December - £250
19 December – 3 January - £450
Short breaks also available, from £150 for 3 nights (fri-mon) or 4 nights (mon-fri) – please ask for full details.
A traditional, stone-built cottage, it has recently been fully modernized and refurbished to a high standard, with good central heating throughout.
* Cosy and comfortable living room with solid-fuel stove, CD player and flatscreen TV/DVD.
* Spacious dining room with gas fire, table seating 8, cupboard with games and local information. High chair available on request.
* Well-equipped fitted kitchen. Gas cooker, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, washing machine/tumbledrier and ironing facilities. We try to leave a stock of a few ‘basics’ – oil, herbs and so on – to help with your cooking.
* Restful main bedroom with very comfortable king-size bed and wonderful morning view.
* Single bedroom with floor-level bed, overlooking garden
* Bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC
* Second-floor large bedroom with seating area. Two single beds, two-seat sofa/futon, Radio/CD player.
* Walled garden (shared with one neighbour) with patio, barbecue and picnic table.
* Towels and linen provided.
* On-street parking immediately outside.
* Children welcome. Due to steep staircases, this cottage may not be suited to guests with limited mobility.
* Sat to Sat bookings, with short-breaks available. Please enquire for any other combination or start days.
* No smoking and no pets please.
Tideswell is a thriving village high up in the heart of the Peak District. A famous medieval church, good pubs, excellent local shops and a popular tea room add to the attraction of a holiday in beautiful countryside with lots of local walks and easy access to the towns, houses and caverns of the National Park and beyond. Activities such as swimming and horse-riding are also available locally.