4 star Palamara Cottage in Tideswell, Derbyshire - sleeps 3
An introduction to 4 star Palamara Cottage
'LIVE' AVAILABILITY. Charming 4 star rated dog friendly cottage in the village of Tideswell, Derbyshire. Sleeps 3 - read the excellent comments from other guests!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Star
- Dog/Pet Friendly
- Family Friendly
- Nearby Pub
- Scenic Location
- Short Breaks Available
Sleeps 3. Charming, cosy, luxury cottage in the beautiful Peak District village of Tideswell. The cottage has two bedrooms, will sleep up to 3 adults and is well equipped to make your holiday complete.
Pets - PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW A DOG FRIENDLY COTTAGE.
Prices start from £230 low to £450 peak weekly and £200 low to £300 peak for 3 nights. Please call for latest rates.
The cottage itself has a superb and spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
- The lounge has a cosy settee and single chair, a living flame gas fire, full gas central heating, tv, video, dvd and hi-fi.
- The dining area has a dark oak table and chairs, built in display unit with work surface.
- The well equipped kitchen has a electric hob, electric oven with built in microwave, large fridge-freezer and automatic washing machine.
- A lovely double bedroom with fitted wardrobes , tv and with a beautiful view over looking the countryside.
- A smaller single bedroom with tv and a lovely view into the garden and beyond.
- A super bathroom with bath and shower, wash basin, wc and shaver point.
- There is a quite large back garden with a summer house with furniture a decked area with patio furniture, BBQ and two ponds.
- There is a small patio area at the front of the cottage where you can sit and enjoy the views over the church and village.
- Linen and towels are provided. Central heating and power are included.
- Parking is on road parking near the cottage and outside the owners property a little further up the road.
- Sorry but smoking is not permitted.
- The cottage is available for any length of stay.
The Peak District cottage is located in a quiet location, a few minutes walk from the centre of the village of Tideswell, one of the oldest settlements in the central Peak District.
Tideswell is a small village famous for its fine church dedicated to St John the Baptist, known as “The Cathedral of the Peak”, the village is also noted for its well dressing and carnival wakes.
Tideswell offers a range of great local facilities including many fine inns a superb café and a range of shops including a butchers, fish & chips, post office, chemist and a co-op store.
All the great attractions in the Peak District can be reached quickly from Tideswell, there is excellent walking available straight from the door of the cottage and within a short distance you can be in open countryside.
Ideal location for Chatsworth House & gardens.
Read what our guests say
All new, cosy & neat, the biscuits & wine - a welcoming treat.
It's gardens are lovely, the neighbours are sweet,
and the views are delightful from this end of the street,
with the chirping of birds & the cathedral bell,
of the perfect location, are friends we will tell.
So thank you for your cottage divine,
we have wanted for nothing & had a great time!
LINDA & MARK FROM THE GOLD COST, AUSTRALIA
Thank you for a great week, really appreciated the small things, we thought the shower was amazing & the neighbourhood very friendly.
We came for a climbing holiday and the cottage was perfect for us as it was near everything we needed.
Had a great time & many thanks.
SIMON & KELLY FROM THE ISLE OF WIGHT
We had a great week hear, we came to celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary & we couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The cottage is perfect, really lovely, and the wine & biscuits etc were very much appreciated.
Tideswell is a very pretty village & a great place for walks & the cottage garden is a lovely place to sit at the end of the day with a cup of tea or glass of wine. The week has gone far to quickly, but it has been special. Many thanks.
DAVE & JANET FROM NORTHANTS
This is certainly a well appointed, comfortable & cosy cottage, sadly we were unable to use the lovely outside sitting area because it rained every day. A realy lovely area with lovely walks and scenery and the Tissington Well Dressing a real must to.
We can recommend the home cooked food by chef Paul at The Anchor Inn, just outside the village.
Thank you to for the welcoming eats & drinks.
JANE & ROGER FROM SUFFOLK
Beautiful cottage, very comfortable & well appointed, thanks for the welcome pack, very thoughtful.
LYN & GRAHAME FROM NSW, AUSTRALIA
Lovely cottage, all we needed, even the weather was kind to us. Thank you.
BARBARA & DAVID FROM WILTSHIRE
What a wonderful week, just like coming home, cosy and warm.
We hope to return!
THE PHILIPS FAMILY FROM DENMARK.